1. This section contains information relating to the mode of administration of 5-15 Global Energy, Italy in reference to the treatment of the personal data of users of 5-15 Global Energy, Italy.
2. The present disclosure has value also for the purposes of Article 13 of the D.Lgs. n. 196/2003, Code in matter of protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data for the subjects that interact with 5-15 Global Energy, Italy and is accessible at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The informative report is rendered only for 5-15 Global Energy, Italy and not also for other web sites possibly consulted by the user through links contained in it.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the procedures, times and nature of the information that the data controller must provide users with when connecting to the web pages of 5-15 Global Energy, Italy, independently of the purposes of the connection itself, according to the Italian legislation and the European Union.
5. The information may be modified due to the introduction of new rules in this respect, it therefore invites the user to periodically check this page.
6. If the user has less than 16 years, within the meaning of art.8, C.1 EU regulation 2016/679, will have to justify its consensus through the consent of their parents or guardian.
II – the treatment of the data
1 – the holder of the data
1. The holder of the treatment is the natural or legal person, public authority, the service or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. Also takes care of the profiles on security.
2. Relatively to the present web site the holder of the treatment is: Roberto Demoto, and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user will be able to contact them at the following email address: .
2 – Data Processing Manager
1. The responsible of the treatment is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that deals with personal data on behalf of the holder of the treatment.
2. Within the meaning of Article 28 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 on the appointment of the holder of the data, the responsible of the treatment of the Site Data 5-15 Global Energy, Italy is: Gregorio Gumo.
3 – place data treatment
1. The treatment of the data generated by the use of 5-15 Global Energy, Italy takes place at via della Gronda 8 55041 Camaiore (Lucca).
2. In the event of necessity, data related to the newsletter service can be treated by the person responsible for the treatment or subject it responsible for the purpose in the relative seat.
III – Cookies
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists in a reduced set of data transferred to your browser from a web server and can be read only by the server that has carried out the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit the virus.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent saving some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be destroyed. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies is sufficient to continue with the navigation.
The following types of cookies to which the site makes use:
2 – Technical Cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected from the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of cookies HTML. They serve for navigation and to facilitate access to and use of the website by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or require deactivation general or the cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
4. Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the service statistics of blogger or similar technical are only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how these will visit your site. To these conditions for cookies analytics the same rules apply on the subject of information and consent provided for cookies technicians.
5. From the point of view of the duration you can distinguish temporary cookies of session that will clear automatically at the end of your browsing session and serve to identify the user and then avoid the login for each page you visited and permanent those that remain active in the pc until expiry or cancellation on the part of the user.
6. Can be installed session cookies in order to allow access to and presence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored in a persistent manner but only for the duration of the navigation until you close the browser and disappear with the closure of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification consisting of random numbers generated by the server are necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Cookies profiling
1. Are cookies profiling those to create profiles relative to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same within the navigation in the network.
2. When you use these types of cookies you will have to give an explicit consensus.
3. You will apply Article 22 of Regulation 2016/679 EU and Article 122 of the code in the field of data protection.
IV – Data Processed
1 – Mode data treatment
1. Like all websites also this website makes use of log files in which are stored the information collected in an automated manner during the visits of users. The information collected may be the following:
– Internet Protocol address (IP);
– Browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– The name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– Web page of provenance of the visitor (referral) and output;
– Possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above details are treated in an automated and collected in in aggregate form only in order to check the correct operation of the site and for security reasons. Such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the right holder.
3. For the purposes of security (spam filters, firewall, virus detection), the recorded data automatically can optionally also comprise personal data such as the IP address , which could be used in accordance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or of damage to other users, or anyway malicious activity or constituting the offense. These data are never used for identification or the profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the right holder.
5. The information that the users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools placed at the disposal of the same, are supplied by the user consciously and voluntarily, by exempting the present site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is the responsibility of the user to verify you have permission for the input of personal data to a third party or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of the data processing
1. The data collected from the site during its operation are used for the purposes mentioned above and for the following purposes:
Account activation of associated.
2. The retention of the data will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to the achievement of the purposes indicated above and in any case not more than ten years.
3. In each case the data detected from the site will not be supplied never to third parties for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request from part of the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
4. The data used for the purposes of safety (block attempts to damage of the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the end before indicated.
3 – data supplied by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data inserted in the missive.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed in the pages of the site designated for special services on request.
4 – Support in the configuration of your browser
1. The user can manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser might remove the preferences that has set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the help page specifies the web browser that you are using:
– Internet Explorer: Http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: Https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: Http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: Https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: Http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
V. User Rights
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user rights.
2. The site 5-15 Global Energy, Italy intends therefore to inform the user about the existence:
– The right of the person concerned to ask the holder access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3(a) D.Lgs. 196/2003), the rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3(a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or limitation of treatment that concerns him (art. 18 REGULATION EU) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to the portability of data (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– Has the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), the transformation in anonymous form or the block of data treated in violation of the law, including those whose preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3(b) D.Lgs. 196/2003);
– Has the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of the data, cancellation, data block, processing have been brought to the knowledge, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right protected (art. 7, co. 3(c) D.lgs. 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the owner of the treatment, without formalities or, alternatively, by using the template provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, or by sending an email to this address:
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1(a) – consent to the use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2(a) – consent to the use of genetic information, biometric, concerning health, that reveal religious convictions or philosophical or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing is based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise in the case of infringement of the legislation, the user has the right to lodge a complaint at the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, which authority responsible for checking on the treatment in the Italian State.
6. For a discussion of the most thorough of the rights that the compete, see articles 15 ff. of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 .
VI. Safety data supplied
1. This site is the user data in a manner lawful and proper, adopting the appropriate security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction unauthorised data. The treatment is carried out by means of tools and/or telematic, with organizational arrangements and with logical closely correlated to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the holder in some cases may have access to the data categories agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative staff, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of technical services of third parties, Postal Couriers, hosting provider, computer companies, agencies of communication).
VII. Changes to This Document
1. This document, published at the address:
2. It may be subject to modifications or updates. Users are advised to periodically consult this page to be updated on the latest new laws.
3. Previous versions of the document will be available on this page.
4. The document has been updated in date 05/06/2018 to comply with the regulatory provisions and in particular in accordance to EU Regulation 2016/679.